Aviation 2020 Finance Forum: San Francisco
28th and 29th November 2012
Ascend Aviation 2020 Finance Forum: San Francisco took place on 28th and 29th November in San Francsico at The Palace Hotel.
Nearly 140 air finance experts from banks, lessors, investors, appraisers, airlines, analysts, pension funds and OEMs were in attendance.
Research is currently being undertaken for the 2013 event. Please contact us directly, via email@example.com if you would like more information
Key topics discussed included:
- Impact of consolidation on business and fleet strategy: Can consolidation lead to the cost savings that are needed? What are the benefits of mergers?
- A summation of global aviation financing trends, an industry outlook and market update: Where is the value? Where should investment be made?
- Considering the potential implications of inflation: What should standard escalation be? What role do commodity prices play?
- Financing strategies and fleet plans for airlines: Will more aircraft go into storage next year? Is Middle Eastern interest in European carriers a major concern?
- Questioning whether finance can be found on the capital markets: When will capital markets open to non US borrowers? Is the investor appetite there?
- Where is the new financing for the leasing world?: Creative financing alternatives and emerging markets
- Who will provide relief to the threat of sustained high fuel prices? Where is competition hotting up?